Where rewarding careers begin
ASG offers careers for schedulers. Working both independently and collaboratively, schedulers develop and manage projects — and keep them on track for our clients in regulated industries, especially the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Schedulers develop and manage single projects with minimal assistance and support project managers and their projects. They frequently collaborate with clients, vendors and staff members on project teams. They also:
- Update and report on projects without assistance
- Process special requests on an as-needed basis and report data to project manager without support
- Support multiple projects with multiple project managers
- Support project meetings and answer questions that arise from the project team
Technical skill requirements
- Proficiency in P6 software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Able to build schedules
Nontechnical skill requirements
- Ability to work confidently in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information and practices while finding solutions to meet project needs
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related technical area
I really like how I can take something that’s chaotic and make logical sense out of it. It gives everyone direction to know what they need to accomplish.
Katie Krock, Senior Scheduler and Scheduling Team Lead
Reach out and learn more
Share your contact info and upload your resume. We could have a position that suits you.
212 W. 10th Street, Suite D400
Indianapolis, IN 46202