Where rewarding careers begin
ASG offers careers in engineering. At ASG, engineers design, innovate and lead as we partner with clients to manage projects, develop processes and deliver products in regulated industries, especially the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Engineers write technical protocols, reports and testing documents and follow meticulous documentation practices. They determine product process and manufacturability for equipment-based decisions and issues, and they lead efforts to complete Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and control plans for the product and manufacturing process. They collaborate with clients and vendor project team members as well as ASG staff. They also:
- Develop technical plans and schedule for equipment design and delivery for small to mid-level projects/programs
- Share expertise of equipment delivery tools, processes and procedures with client and equipment vendors
- Provide technical support for product design, assembly and packaging activities with selected suppliers and clients
Technical skill requirements
- Engineers who can help plan projects and tasks, contribute to milestones and may lead technical staff.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a solid understanding of general manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with writing User Requirements and comparing the requirements to Functional Specifications
- Demonstrated knowledge concerning Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) as well as Design of Experiments (DOE) is preferred
- Vendor management experience
Nontechnical skill requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work confidently in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information and practices while finding solutions to meet project needs
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
As a process engineer, I’ve gotten to work hands-on with new machines during their design and build. I have to understand them well enough to write test protocols and operate them myself while performing engineering studies.
Matthew Gum, Engineer
Reach out and learn more
Share your contact info and upload your resume. We could have a position that suits you.
212 W. 10th Street, Suite D400
Indianapolis, IN 46202