Program ManagementWe help you solve problems, manage workflow and seamlessly extend your team with committed colleagues who get the right things done at the right time.
It’s our goal to eliminate your pain points and ensure your success. To achieve your goals on budget and on time, you need to coordinate and manage processes, people, information and results. Strong program management can transform your way of working by establishing a common language within teams, clarifying expectations and streamlining communications. When expectations are understood and tasks and milestones are tracked and measured, you can better ensure on-time delivery of a high-quality product.
At ASG, we specialize in process management, program management and project management for companies in regulated industries, especially the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. We typically work on projects that range in duration from one month to multiple years, helping our clients manage these key components:
- Scheduling: We set milestones, prepare schedules and establish metrics so projects stay on track and on time.
- Budget and cost control: We help develop — and keep a sharp eye on — capital and expense budgets to forecast accurate cash flows and keep costs on target.
- Risk management: We seek out uncertainty through the use of risk management tools, incorporating technical and environmental risk management into budgeting and scheduling.
- Customer value: We take care to establish credibility within your organization and capture stakeholder value by:
- Listening and understanding your business
- Establishing common language on how value is described and measured
- Communicating via scorecards to capture both the logic and the measurement of value
- Continuously helping you learn and improve, both within the project and as a team
Projects that experience scope creep*
Organizations that report using outsourced or contract project managers
We didn’t invent the wheel here, but we know how to make the wheel turn faster and better, on time and in the most cost-efficient manner. We're consultants who you want to come in and find your project’s pain points and remedy them — fast.
Doug Koeneman, Principal and Senior Consultant