Where rewarding careers begin
ASG offers careers in cost control. Employees in this position become fully versed in project, cost control and procurement processes and provide seamless input and support for all budget development activities. Cost controllers help us serve clients in regulated industries, especially the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Cost controllers engage in ongoing collaboration with client and vendor project team members and may interact with staff in other client functions. They also:
- Prepare budget documentation with guidance from cost controller leadership
- Maintain and report budget performance and status with guidance from cost controller leadership
- Support the preparation of cash flow and capitalization forecasts for management
- Support the preparation of monthly reports and the development of responses to special requests
Technical skill requirements
- Financial risk management
- Financial controls
- Understanding of capitalization/depreciation
Nontechnical skill requirements
- Ability to work confidently in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information and practices while finding solutions to meet project needs
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, finance or a relevant technical area
I enjoy the variety of tasks associated with being a cost controller — assisting with budgeting and procurement at the start of a project and focusing on forecasting, change management and reporting after project kickoff. The work is challenging, and I refine my skills each day.
Beth F., Cost Controller
Reach out and learn more
Share your contact info and upload your resume. We could have a position that suits you.
212 W. 10th Street, Suite D400
Indianapolis, IN 46202